You Should know that IELTS Speaking test is the same for IELTS Academic and General Training tests and has a total time of around 15 minutes, The following is one sample situation of part 2 of IELTS exam.
Describe a place in another country that you would like to visit.
You should say:
where this place is
what you know about this place
what you would do there and
explain why you would like to visit this place ?
Some Followup Questions for Above que card
- In what ways people learn about a place before going there on holiday
- compare having a holiday in the city with a holiday in the countryside
- how long a holiday should be for people to benefit from it
- how popular it is for people in your country to visit other countries
- what people look for when deciding to visit another country
- Do you agree or disagree that people benefit more from visiting a country where the own language is spoken
- the increase in migration from country to country
- the difficulties people face when they go to live in another country
- strategies people should follow to help them adapt to life in a new country